Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azoth

Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done) Empty
PostSubject: Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done)   Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Name: Kuso( Ku-so) Death

Birthplace: the old island of Newground

Appearance:
Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done) EvilTristan-1
Without the wings, the leather strap things, and the chain. And add a sword sheath to his left hip.

Special Characteristics: well, the thing on his left arm for one, and the eye patch. Kuso has a bad habit to drink a bottle of wine after jobs.

Personality: Kuso is manly warm at heart, but when he is on a job, he shows no emotion.

Number: V

Tattoo: it is on the left side of his chest

Expertise: sword play

Weapon: the blade thing on his left arm

Weapon Name: Kurogetsuei (or Dark Moon)

Attachments: none currently

Style: two swords, he uses a random sword for the second sword.
Description: Kuso uses a second sword, random, as flints. The first, and bigger, sword is manly used as attacking, but he does use it to defend. Kuso swings blade 2 and Kurogetsuei like he is dancing. Kuso likes to close his eyes, and use his ears to know where, and what, his attacker/defender is and/or doing. Some people think he is a fool to close his eyes during a fight, but this helps Kuso. This shuts out the rest of the world. Kuso is known the hum when he does this. He hums to his attacks…….. or does he attack to his hums? No one but him could know. You’ll see how I rp this, when I’m in a sword fight.
Class: 37

History:

RP-Sample:
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done)   Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Sorry mate, but i'm already the Expert on Swords/Blades. So, you'll need to edit, and change the expertise, that is if you still are trying to be a Chronos. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com

Kuso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Creator :: Character Creation-
Jump to: