Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave me alone......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID
Name: Naesala R. Kurth
Faction: Criminal

Leave me alone...... Empty
PostSubject: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Naelsa drove out of his drive way with an intense look on his face. He had gotten threats from other gangs to give them cash or they would kill his wife, oh yeah YOU DON'T DO THAT WITH THIS GUY!!! The others tried to warn the bosses but to now avail. When Naesala got the letter he stormed into his car and drove to the slums, to the hide out of the Killer Mustangs, the gang that threatend them. When he got to the door he released his wings and took out his guns. He kicked the door down and flew in using his high spead. He began to shoot them when they emerged, hitting there legs and shoulders, not killing them but maiming them. As he got to the top of the building he Grabed the boss by the neck saying "You leave my wife out of this you sick bastard..." Still holding on to the insect Naesala flew out of the window, flying high, then droped the man in plain sight for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID
Name: Aisu Koushaku
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Walking in the streets, Aisu sees a large shadow below him. He looks up, and sees a man about to crash on him. "You got to be kidding me". Aisu quickly used his ice shield, the man crashed, and blood splattered all over the shield. "You know, this is just gross". Aisu took out an umbrella, stood out of the man's way, and turned off his shield, making blood, and the body fall. "This will problably never come off". Aisu took a look up, and sees a winged man. "Well, thats not what you see everyday".
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 pm

"Hmmmm, ice sheild....taoist......" Naisal saw he noticed him and he swooped down and landded right infront of him. "Well well well, if it isn't the latest ice master. Well judgeing my your age I guessing pawn right?" Naisala looked down on him mocking him. He hated the Apostles and all in it, so when he saw the opportunity he mocked, trying to start a fight, this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Seeing the winged man came down in front of him, Aisu stood quiet for a momant as he said, "Well well well, if it isn't the latest ice master". Ice master? I am not a master of ice......yet. From the look on his face, he wanted to start a fight. Yuffie is not going to approve this if she sees me fighting. "You seem that you want to fight, oh well then". Aisu took out his ninjato, and got into combat position. "Your move".

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:26 pm

"Well than shorty, playing with those things are dangerus" He than knew he had him, he jumped back and launched a huge gale at him, he hoped it knowcked him back and Naesala hovered in the air waiting to see what the kid would do next.

Last edited by KNIGHTMARE on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:28 pm

AIsu quickly activated the ice shield. "Ok, now its my turn". Aisu kept his shields up while he makes 20 ice shards. If only i can make them in a matter of seconds. Aisu brought down his shields, and fired his shards at the man. "I haven't gotten your name yet. My name is Aisu Koushaku".
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

"Hmmm, shards hmmmm, slow though" Naesala saw them sominhg a mile away, his speed could dodge bullets "Sorry kid, but I may be a bit too strong for a pawn like you" He than flew as fast as he could around and round flying in mach circles, creating a tornado. The longer he went to stronger it was, if the kid entered it than he would be ripped to shreds, but the oxigen was leaving the area, so he was in a jam.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 pm

"Looks like it would take more than shards to beat this guy". Aisu then sees the man creating a tornado. Is he trying to cut off my oxygen? Aisu activated his ice shield. Hope this can keep my oxygen for a while.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 pm

The sheild was the first thing he thought he would do, so he thought of scaring this kid. He stopped and yelled "Raven claw LEVEL 2!" A huge light glowed in the sky, Naesala was becoming the massive crow. When he was done he let out a horrible screech and flew down and shattered the sheild, in this form all his posers doubled, if not tripled in power.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm

"Argh, my shield". Seeing that the man turned into a giant raven, Aisu stood speechless. I'm now going to die. You can't live without me can't ya? Aisu could here a women's voice. I know that voice. Its Yuffie. Yuffie came from behind, used her powers to create a mist, then grabbing Aisu's arm, and ran from the giant raven. "You know, you could have came at a better time". Just be happy I saved you. Yuffie took Aisu to a point where the giant raven can't see them.

Yuffie talking is red from now on
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 am

"Heh, it seems the little birds got away" Naesala landed and reverted to normal form "Well I should be going back home than. He got home with no more problems.

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm

(OOC: Alright you bully, lol.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone......   Leave me alone...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave me alone......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: North America (IC) :: Hollywood :: Hollywood Underworld-
Jump to: