Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Strikes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: [b]I Strikes...[/b]   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

The moon had been glowing immensely... Three men had been within the park, under the dark skies... Apparently criminals. A 3-man cell of a rising crime organization, also referred to as a Gang. One had some drugs, the other, a guard to the last man, whom was a big, muscular figure. They were proposing a deal, gaining profit. The large muscular man just happened to be this rising Gangs Crime Lord... And, it was Validus's duty to erase him from this world. Shrouded amongst a nearby tree, which was literally hung over their 'dealing' ground... Validus waited for the perfect time to strike. 'I' spent his time before the strike devising the tactics neccessary to successfully kill all of them, in an instant, this wasn't meant to be proven a difficult task for 'I' was confident in his own skills. After polishing Ordo, with complete and utter silence, he was ready to strike...

The drug dealer was almost finished with arranging it all, and he was exchanging the drugs for the Crime Lords cash, the Guard had been watching, and very closely to, but, Validus would surpass the naked eyes limitations. "...Shadow Step." He said silently, with a whisper which would bring chills up the guards spine. In an instant, he had darted directly in front of the Guard, the Guards eyes opened wide, for he hadn't seen him coming, nor heard his movements at all. "Master Precision." He whispered very silently and briefly, stating ones death. Like a flash of light, the sword has sliced straight through the guard, and in a flash, was back in the sheathe, invisible to the naked eye. Quickly, Validus had used Shadow Step once more, to get behind the Crime Lord, whom had turned around to face his 'now-dead' Guards body, with its eyes open in peril, and shock. This had immedately frightened him, but before he could react, he felt a close impact of steel go straight through his chest, and in a flash, not even feel or see it come out. Blood had spurted against the drug dealers shirt, which had immediately putten the 'high' seller into a state of reflex, the Dealer then ran away, trying to get out of range. By the two dead bodies, Validus stood there, observing him continually run away. Validus had gotten into a unique form of wielding his blade, and stood there quietly, with a calm, cool, and collected expression on his face, his eyes glaring at the fleeing dealer ever so keenly. "Focus!" He said, actually speaking, and not a whisper... With this immense concentration fulfilled, he had darted straight towards the fleeing dealer, and even faster, sliced the dealers head off.

After all this, three bodies lay dead on the ground, with most of their faces in peril, shock or fear. As if nothing had happened, Validus sheathed his sword back into its black Saya. And walked away calmly, no one had been around at the park, and it was too dark for anyone to have witnessed his 'slaying' of man, also, no one would be able to keep track of his speed even if they were watching. "A real challenge would be nice. It's irritable when the Elders give me such minor tasks. Hmph." Said Validus cooly, as he walked away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Church
Admin
Church

ID
Name: Rei Kerote
Faction: Sweepers

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

"aw shoot... he took out my targets" spoke Rai from a nearby rooftop. He had been watching through his scope and he wouldnt have caught what happened unless he had trained his senses. He would go hungry tonight. S sweeper or not, dead criminals meant no money. and no money meant no food. his stomach rumbled. "shut up." he told it. He looked back into his scope as the man dressed in all black walked off. If he didnt know any better, he'd say this man was an Eraser. He killed his targets, which disqualified him for being a sweeper. He wasnt a criminal because his face never showed on a wanted poster anywhere so he had to be an eraser. Rai stood up and put his rifle on his back. Maybe this guy would compensate for his lost food? He shrugged and hopped off the building roof, catching window sills and such to slow his fall. He put his hands into his pockets and followed this strange killer.
Back to top Go down
https://blackcatrpg.rpg-board.net
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:29 pm

As Validus continued walking, he had felt someone had been following him. Since his duty was done today, it was either he'd place the hits down, or, he'd enjoy his free-time away from his gloomy job of erasing others from the world. After walking a few steps further he was absolutely sure someone was following him. And, suddenly, he stopped walking... Turning around calmly his black coat following his turn, with a cold expression on his face. "...Who are you?" He asked briefly, standing there patiently, waiting for a response. Currently his necklaces which resembled the 'all-seeing' eye, was glaring directly at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Church
Admin
Church

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:04 pm

"His voice shook Rai a little. But he let the feeling slide and replied, "Im a sweeper," he replied, "and YOU good sir have just taken my meal away for the night. i needed that." He scratched the back of his head. "any chance you might want to pay for that. While you erasers have your lives set and ready, we sweepers still rely on money for food, and there fore life." He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out an ipod. his face lit up as the screen turned on and he put the buds in his ears. He looked at the man as he slid the mp3 player back into his pocket. "what'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm

A sweeper that was the first couple of words which had stuck out to him. "I had suspected you were watching me. It'd be foolish of me to think otherwise, seeing a man out in the middle of the park this late at night." Explained Validus calmly. "I'd advise you not to speak so knowingly of our duty, if you proceed doing so, it may lead to your end, Sweeper." Threatened the 'I' softly. "I have no obligations to you, Sweeper." Continued Validus, basically saying 'no' when the man had asked for money. "While you walk among human life, capturing them, and getting payed, it shows much greed... It's as if all the Sweepers lack formality. Death, is ironically my own life. I don't play your little money games, nor get involved with Sweepers." Sweepers, Sweepers, Sweepers is all Validus continued speaking with, he had cold feelings towards Sweepers, although his past was merely a mask, for he had prospered supposedly, he still felt worthlessness in a 'Sweepers Way'. Validus continued walking slowly, a few steps forward...
Back to top Go down
Church
Admin
Church

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

"hey buddy," he said, giving a stone cold face, "im making a living. if i had a big house, nice car, and good clothes to top that, i wouldnt be doing this gig, or asking your for money. I do this because its what im good at, and it pays bills." he gestured his hand to the dead criminals. "BUT, when flukes like this happen, i go hungry. Im not trying to prove the world anything, i simply am just looking for that next meal. Not that you would know that feeling Eraser." His eyes darted to the man's palm. An 'I' . This man was definately Chronos. "and if you want my end to come, you better start slashing."
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:35 pm

"Hmph... Don't make yourself sound so simple." Spoke Validus strongly, with his back still turned to the Sweeper. "You are just as deadly as I am, i'm sure... One whos eyes glare at my palm, are familiar with experience." Claimed Validus, pointing out he somehow had noticed that the mans eyes switched to his palm momentarily. "You see... Unlike Sweepers, you merely capture criminals, thus leading to their captivity within a Jail Cell. There are multiple variables which could enable this Criminal to proceed doing what he or she does repetitively. One variable would be breaking out of prison, the second variable is having someone whom could break him out of prison, the third variable is persuasion, which has been done before. And lastly, the primary variable which leads to the continual aprehension of crime, is when Criminals are given 'leave' and when they lie, claiming they'd do so, start a peaceful life, ect... By ending them, their story ends, and the peril they bring collapses." Explained 'I' softly, standing in the same position. "Instead of giving them that chance to be free once more, or to escape... We simply end it right then and there... It's best that way afterall, is it not...?" Questioned the Numeral coldly. Validus had started waiting for a response from the Sweeper, this time, without moving any steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Church
Admin
Church

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:58 pm

"truth be told, eraser" he started, "your wrong 73% of all who get captured by a sweeper and serve their time become better people. Live healthy lives." he shrugged. "and besides, i dont really care what happens to them afterwards. I just need to survive. and in the end this is what im trying to do. Not that you would know. You hunt for others. You should never hunt for others." He turned and started walking the other direction. "Now i have to work another job tonight before i eat. Thanks alot Chronos Dog, you deserve whatever theyre giving you."
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm

"I guarantee your statistics are wrong, foolish selfish man. Thinking of such ideals to be true. I don't believe in statistics, only results, which I am capable of viewing." Replied Validus with spite in his tone, he had already started disliking the man, although, there was some truth in his words. "If you are referencing to a hunt, once you hunt, you support many, many people... Just like civilization, except, we do it without any graciousness. Validus walked a couple steps further, the man had commented on his job, and how Chronos are the Elders pets. "If i'm a dog... Dare watch for my bite from the jaw, and my slash from my claws." Those were his last words, as he continued walking a few feet further away, his back still turned to the enemy. "Watch your back, Sweeper..." Spoke 'I' as a suprising last comment, Validus bore a cold expression, one which had no pity for others, one which was trained to kill specifically. Of course, with his back turned, the man could not see this.
Back to top Go down
Church
Admin
Church

ID

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Rai shrugged as he kept walking, knowing this pointless conversation was at its end. "im shivering in my boots, dog."

((ooc: normally id give a full post but i cant at the moment. should we close it here?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Strikes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Strikes...   I Strikes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Strikes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: North America (IC) :: New York City :: Central Park-
Jump to: